What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slowly Learning The iPad World

LeeB28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup I’m learning slow. I have discovered that typing here is a lot like my iPhone. I am having a problem (among others). Because I have FAT fingers typing is a challenge, I have read about the Apple Pencil but I’m not sure if we will use it.

What do you all think? Is the Apple Pencil worth the $$$ or is there a less expensive alternative?

Thanks LeeB28

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Are you typing in portrait mode, or landscape? iPads are relatively useless in portrait mode.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I agree with the other’s about how great the Apple Pencil is, however, if all you want is to more accurately type on the keyboard then any cheap stylus will do. If you want to draw or do handwritten notes, nothing outperforms the Apple Pencil.

OP
L

LeeB28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply's about the Apple Pencil.... I'll have to think about it $95 is a lot of money for something I am not sure i'll use to it's fullest capacity especially this time of year..... Maybe i'll just buy a regular stylus pencil..

Thanks LeeB28

Canuckgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine for travelling a lot. I’ve just bought another Apple keyboard (pricey), but there are lots of folio cover keyboards for less than $100 right now.

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
A6D7D128-2CC2-4DA5-82E7-037602B855B7.jpeg

Most reactions

Latest posts