What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sky app

Futhark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see Sky are going to charge for watching Sky news on the iPad, That's one app I will be deleting, It's bad enough having to watch adverts without having to pay for it.
Rant over!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a pity - it was a great app while it was free. I cannot understand why they would want to charge when there are ads there too. I agree, if they start to charge, I'll be deleting my copy too.

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is disappointing, not sure what they are thinking of here, it's not as if they are the only news provider out there, it may be a nice app (one of the nicest IMHO) but the news is free from many apps and websites. Looks like I'll be getting more use out of the BBC news app from 1st September.

The Archangel

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to do the same ! And to say I got a UK card and account just for that...Of course my card s still full ;-) Any nice UK app recommended ?

OP
F

Futhark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try the BBC app for the UK news sorry about the delay replying also have you tried the Eurosport app you have to pay monthly for it but some alternative sports on there.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts