What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sketchbook Pro question

Poita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I’m learning to use sketchbook pro on my iPad2 mainly for altering pictures that I saved from the internet.
When I download a picture of decent resolution it sometimes has no border. Then after doing my alterations I save it and export it to my camera roll but it has a thick white border around it. It also looks about 40% smaller (although I don’t know if that’s just representation rather than being actually smaller.
How do I save the picture so I don’t have to then go and crop the border off as when I load it into keynote it does have the unwanted white border?

On a related note, i’m currently using a different app; ‘Snapseed’ to crop images (although now i can crop in the pic gallery in iOS5) Is there a crop option in sketchbook pro for iPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts