What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sketchbook pro pic destination save prob

Poita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I’m using Sketchbook Pro on an iPad 2 and when I load up a pic from one folder and make some adjustments it ONLY let’s me save it to the camera roll.
In the iPad I can’t transfer it back to its folder of origin, nor can I delete the source pic. This means I have to import my camera roll pic to my pc (windows) with all the photos I’ve edited (some times hundreds) then painstakingly go through them one by one firsts deletingg the old version then moving the updated version back to its proper folder.
This might not be so bad if I had one collection as I could delete all at once and transfer all the new ones art once but I have over thirty categories and some of the alterations I am making are very minor so in all this confusion I could end up mixing them all up.
Is there an option somewhere in Sketchbook Pro iPad to have it just overwrite the source pic with the updated one.

Most reactions

Latest posts