What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Since upgrading my iPad2, my podcasts and audiobooks play at double speed on "Music"

tjfralix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad2 plays podcasts and audiobooks at double speed in the Music app. I have tapped the screen and tried to get the "control menu" but no luck. Help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Never heard of that one. Try these general remedies. Hopefully one of them will work for you.

Close: With the problem app closed, double tap on the Home button to get the multitask bar. Tap and hold on any icon in the bar until they jiggle, then tap the minus sign on the problem app. This will remove it from RAM and insure a clean start the next time you launch the app.

If that does not work try a restart,

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

and then a reset if that does not work.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Erik43

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Audiobooks @ 2x speed and no control menu....

I am having the same problem! In 'Music' my audiobooks play at a fast speed and when tapping in the right place, I get no control menu to adjust the speed! I dhave tried all the above remedies... To no avail!

jaybee70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried all that other stuff too, as you say to no avail. Hope for an upgrade soon, that is all I can think of.

Jaybee70

Gayann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new here. I have upgraded to ios 5 on my iPad 2. I was having problems with double and triple songs on iTunes but have deleted them from my computer. How do I delete from my iPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts