What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons tapped out/origin

ConorDash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks.
Yeh every time I go village now I get the pop up "slide show bob has been spotted" but it pops up 5 times.. It's slowly increasing.
Here's the glitched picture

image-1464710406.jpg

Rexhom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I went to a neighbor and when I returned I was on level 8 not 15. I had also lost 10k cash and gained 40 donuts. My move arrows are now greyed out so I can not alter the town. I now cannot buy building I already have in the town due to the reduced level. Has anyone experienced this or found a fix for this?

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rexhom said:
Today I went to a neighbor and when I returned I was on level 8 not 15. I had also lost 10k cash and gained 40 donuts. My move arrows are now greyed out so I can not alter the town. I now cannot buy building I already have in the town due to the reduced level. Has anyone experienced this or found a fix for this?

Send in a report to EA they may have an answer for you,there have been a lot of updates today

isntitdotty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same notification and can't add any friends :( I play everyday and it's really frustrating :( can anyone add me pls.

Isntitdotty

Thx x

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi i'm new to this game. Is there a way to clean up springfield all at once? Or should i just let Homer clean up the trash one by one?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Ditching Dragonvale, Kryp2n8? ;)

Want to try this one, seems like fun, building your own SpringField and the graphics are great. ;)

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i'm new to this game. Is there a way to clean up springfield all at once? Or should i just let Homer clean up the trash one by one?

I'm not sure there is. If I have Homer and Lisa free from quest I have both of them cleaning at the same time. Also I try and not buy more than two land expansions at a time that way it doesn't take to long to clean the area up.

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member.
F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I've reached the point where the quest is telling me to build androids dungeon, but when I go into the menu to build it it's still locked! I'm level 13, which is what you need to be to build it, and I have enough coins. Why can't I build it? Now the task is just sitting in my menu and I can't do anything about it! Help!!!

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have the to finish some of the other tasks before that one. That's how I unlocked it.

I had to do the same thing to unlock Moe's Tavern.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

Fat Mans Pants

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
You have the to finish some of the other tasks before that one. That's how I unlocked it.

I had to do the same thing to unlock Moe's Tavern.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™.

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll just keep going and it'll unlock soon.
Cheers.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The zombies are fun to squish.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.Mâ„¢.

Most reactions

Latest posts