What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpsons tapped out/origin

peire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
S anybody els having problems with this game, every time I start the game I'm logged out of origin and when I login an start the game I have to start all over again I'm confused ??? 3 times iv started the game from the beginning again

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There has been an announcement that this game was pulled due to system overload. The developers did not expect for it to be as popular as it was. That may be the reason why you are having problems logging in. You can see the article under the iPad News announcements. It just came out yesterday.

Best wishes!

Matttpotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I could figure out why some of my friends springfields say "has spiffier new version" or whatever, as far as I know I have as
Updated version as possible. My son and I made a hedge maze from the movie "The Shining" in my Springfield and have been
wanting to show it off to my friends...but I keep getting that error. Anyone able to see my springfield? My friend name is matttpotter I'd appreciate it If anyone can help.

cdnrambo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matttpotter said:
I wish I could figure out why some of my friends springfields say "has spiffier new version" or whatever, as far as I know I have as
Updated version as possible. My son and I made a hedge maze from the movie "The Shining" in my Springfield and have been
wanting to show it off to my friends...but I keep getting that error. Anyone able to see my springfield? My friend name is matttpotter I'd appreciate it If anyone can help.

I had someone add me and when I go to their Springfield there's virtually nothing there. Just Homer standing on a street, yet my friend can see everything in my springfield. Did your issue get resolved? The other annoyance is that they keep making me waste donuts to do simple tasks, like collect taxes, but perhaps that's another thread....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ConorDash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I've worked out, it's because they use iPad and your on iPhone, or visa versa. So Simpsons seperates the 2 versions, making it seem like they have a different one.

I've tested this too btw and it's true.

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing Simpsons Tapped out for a couple of weeks now with no problems and a few friends progressing quite well,until,tonight when I added some more friends I've lost loads of money and have 2 buildings outside of my boundaries,has anybody else had this issue ? It was going so well :-(

refrainer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing Simpsons Tapped out for a couple of weeks now with no problems and a few friends progressing quite well,until,tonight when I added some more friends I've lost loads of money and have 2 buildings outside of my boundaries,has anybody else had this issue ? It was going so well :-(

sometimes it screws up the land, just exit (kill and not minimize)the app and restart back. it fixes most of the stuff. probably ea is still fixin some bugs out of it. hopefully they will come with update and back to appstore.

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
refrainer said:
sometimes it screws up the land, just exit (kill and not minimize)the app and restart back. it fixes most of the stuff. probably ea is still fixin some bugs out of it. hopefully they will come with update and back to appstore.

When you say Kill do you mean hit the home button twice and get the red minus,I have tried that before when I lost $37k,but not for the messed up land & water,i will try that,Thanks :)

nalhcal1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have started the game twice on two separate logins. The game will randomly load one of two 'Springfields' for each login. Completely random. Does origin have two server locations that are not communicating and synchronizing user game status' accurately?
Also had roads and waterways appear under houses and in locations not placed. Had car parks disappear after placing them.
Are these errors that can be resolved easily?

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nalhcal1 said:
I have started the game twice on two separate logins. The game will randomly load one of two 'Springfields' for each login. Completely random. Does origin have two server locations that are not communicating and synchronizing user game status' accurately?
Also had roads and waterways appear under houses and in locations not placed. Had car parks disappear after placing them.
Are these errors that can be resolved easily?

I've had the same and even lost $35k it's taken a while but you can rebuild,I've contacted EA and just received a standard response,to get rid of river's place a road over them then delete them,as some will not delete on their own,hope this helps :)

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iHEARTcartoons said:
I sure hope they get their (bleep) together, because I've been wanting this game! When it is working, what's everyone's opinion on the game?

Personally i really like it,there are still issues ,eg lost game play which is frustrating,it was fine for 2 weeks and then I lost quite a bit,I know others have had problems,hopefully soon it will be stable

Kane064

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The game no longer gives me xp and gold when I complete jobs, kind of a game ender :(

ConorDash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kane064 said:
The game no longer gives me xp and gold when I complete jobs, kind of a game ender :(

Hey don't quit. I've got the same glitch, comes and goes. I'll tell you one garenteed fix.
Get someone to vandalise school or anything with spray can. Then you see the mop and bucket. That is the fix. Clean with mop and the cash will instantly start again.

This is all because it reduces your righteous star rating to 0 and in fact it's -275690000000 something stupid which is being taken away from your money, hence, you get 0.
Look at star rating and you'll see it, forum isn't letting me upload a pic to show you guys.
But trust me, this works. I've just had to fix it for the 3rd or 4th time.

Simpsons Tapped Out: ConorDash (please)

skeeter808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kane064 said:

Follow ConorDash's advice,I had to do this earlier & checked the EA Troubleshooting guide,and it works fine,now collecting money & xp again,happy days,I found the problem started when I clicked on Sideshow Bob & he turned upside down which has never happened before & I didn't get a reward,that's when my xp dropped to 0,

Most reactions

Latest posts