What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpson tapped out

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2play2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it seems that i can't get into my simpsons tappout… ... into my simpsons tappout game, it get to that point of loading where it says welcome back *log in name* then in loads a bit more then just cuts out and goes back to gamse ... Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this issue

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anytime an app misbehaves, it's a good idea to try these immediate fixes:

Force the app to close down*by pushing the home button twice to bring up your multi-task bar. This will show all the apps that you have visited. By long pressing the app in question, it will begin to jiggle-press the red circle with the negative sign on the app. It will only quit the app and not delete. Than try to re-open the app and test out.

If that doesn't work, restart the iPad by pressing the power switch down to power off.

Third is to do a soft reset by holding the power switch and home button together until you see the apple logo. Hope that helps!

OP
L

luv2play2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the advise, unfortunately I am still running into the same issues. It loads, I can see everything then it disappears. Really strange

choomers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me and my friends, choomers1, 66drusty, and fashizl1, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts