What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Your Art!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm more doodler than artist, but even I can manage something with enough patience and a picture to start from. The eagle was done with ArtRage, the others with ArtStudio.

Attachments

• eagle.JPG
    eagle.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 298
  • RedFlower.JPG
    RedFlower.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 215
  • SeagullSill.JPG
    SeagullSill.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks. Fixed it. Looks like the iPF app automatically reduces their size before uploading. Had to reload them from the computer.

Pingles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, you guys have inspired me to get reacquainted with sketching! Thanks!

Attachments

• iPad013011.jpg
    iPad013011.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 336

dougrogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey folks, look up SpectraBrush. Interesting idea. The size of the brush changes with ambient sound.

Attachments

• image-3027416164.jpg
    image-3027416164.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 281

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too after viewing this post , it give inspiration to learn art stiundio . Now I am using this for my plan , idea generation.

JTownsend

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for being away for so long--been under the weather I'm afraid. As it is, I've started a new piece in an attempt to better my skills. The Rivers Cuomo piece was no where near to the level I was trying to reach. So I've spent a few weeks practicing in a new application, you may have seen Kyle Lambert use it--Brushes. Here's my teaser of the piece. This one will actually have a good (><) time-lapse of the process.

Here we are:

ipad_portrait__teaser_1_by_jtownsends_art-d3aiiyo.jpg

watchlabber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WatchLAB Studios, a leading market research firm is conducting paid 1-hour interviews for people who use creative or art applications on their mobile device. These interviews are taking place in San Francisco in the upcoming weeks.

If you reside in the SF/Bay Area and would like to participate, please email [email protected] with the specific names of all creative/art applications you currently use on your mobile device, as well as the best contact # and time to reach you. We’ll phone you within 24 hours to ask you a few additional qualifying questions.
Thank you for your interest!

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Just had fun creating a new avatar with ProCreate, PS Express...

VicoPad addict!

Attachments

• image-2225212712.png
    image-2225212712.png
    315.4 KB · Views: 325

Most reactions

Latest posts