What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Your Art!

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thats great work, I cant seem to doodle from my imagination my mind goes completely blank, thats why I copy. I have always been envious of people who think of something then paint it. I have to be told or given a theme.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thats great work, I cant seem to doodle from my imagination my mind goes completely blank, thats why I copy. I have always been envious of people who think of something then paint it. I have to be told or given a theme.

You are giving me too much credit, at lest on this one. Most of the time I just start drawing shapes until it looks like something, at least to me. I go on from there, making it look more like that something, and then adding other elements on whim or by accident. Mostly accident. If the page starts filling up and doesn't look like anything in particular, I erase it and start over. I don't have an objective. I'm just doodling, and keeping the ones that I like.

I do occasionally plan things out. Usually this requires a 'reason' for the drawing. Something like a challenge (Sketch Club) or I intend to use the image for some other project. The resulting drawings rarely look like my doodles.

khanIQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
realistic fanged skull
device ipad mini
app sketch club
unnamed.png

khanIQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you for the comment
and u can definitely do stuff from memory.. u just need to load up ur memory with the basics of whatever fancies ur interest

LeCaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scary looking...another reason to prefer cremation. Nobody is going to mess with my dust[emoji83]

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts