What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipping Speed?

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am planning on purchasing an iPad mini 4 as a christmas gift. I am wondering how much before Xmas should I order it. In other words, does anyone know what the turnaround time is for the on-line apple store?

Also, are there better places to buy---and why?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It varies, depending on supply and demand. Anywhere from 2-3 days to weeks.

The best way to check it out right now is to go ahead to the Apple Store and start making the order. After you've selected all the options and before you confirm it will let you check the estimated delivery date. Just don't finish the order if you're not planning on buying right then.

Here is what it looked like for a full spec space gray iPad Mini 4: 3 to 4 days to my location; depending on delivery method.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445640204.016088.jpg

Hold in mind that could start slipping as we approach Christmas; though I doubt it will slip beyond a week or so.

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Air 2 was ordered at 7pm and arrived the next day at 12am (UK) :)

Most reactions

Latest posts