What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Settings for Performance, Safari vs Chrome

Acapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are the best settings for performance on Ipad 3? Also, Safari is crashing so much ipad is almost unusable, what gives? What can I do to make it stop. If I use goggle chrome, will it stop?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What are the best settings for performance on Ipad 3? Also, Safari is crashing so much ipad is almost unusable, what gives? What can I do to make it stop. If I use goggle chrome, will it stop?

Hi Acapa...from your post, you've not mentioned some of the things you have already done to remedy these crashes. Or, what version operating system you are currently running.

If you haven't done this yet...try to close out all your apps.

Again...in iOS 7xx...press the home button twice until the app place cards pop up. Swipe upward to close each one out.

In iOS 6...press the home button twice until you see the apps shaking at the bottom of the screen. Close the apps by pressing the "minus" button in the left hand side of the app. Press the home button once finished.

If that doesn't help...restarting your iPad is always good to do. It helps to clear things that aren't quite working. Press the power switch until the iPad tunes off.

If all else fails, a reset is also good. Press and hold the home and power switch until the iPad shuts down. Turn back on and re-test.

Hope that helps...

Skimonkey ~

Most reactions

Latest posts