What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sending photos to your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you send photos to a folder on your computer from the camera roll on your iPad?

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've turned on photo stream on my iPad,how do the pictures get to my computer?Do they show up in my iTunes account?

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just solved the problem by synching with iTunes.

vision25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried this too and I don't see them in iTunes. Where do I look.

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I connect with iTunes,a photo handling window opens up.I follow the directions,the photos download and I select which ones to transfer to my computer.The selected photos then appear in a pictures folder with whatever name I give it.

ipaddude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i can't install iTunes on my pc at work due to work restrictions, etc. i can read from a microSD card which I can also use to transfer my pics from my iPad, however -- HOW DO YOU TFER PHOTOS STORED ON THE IPAD TO THE CARD INSTALLED IN MY PHOTO CONNECTION KIT? I KNOW HOW TO GET THEM FROM MY CARD TO THE IPAD, BUT HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SWIM IN THE OTHER DIRECTION! Help?

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The app bump is now enabled to "bump" photo to your pc. I have not tried it yet.

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
gresh14 said:
The app bump is now enabled to "bump" photo to your pc. I have not tried it yet.

My question has already been answered,I don't need any more answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts