What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete and or move photos?

Kidoodles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
On my IPad in my photo or iPhoto app I cannot figure out how to delete photos. The only place where the trash can icon appears is in My Camera Roll. How the heck can I
delete? I have my photos in several folders.

Also, is there a way to move a photo from one folder to another.
TIA

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
On my IPad in my photo or iPhoto app I cannot figure out how to delete photos. The only place where the trash can icon appears is in My Camera Roll. How the heck can I
delete? I have my photos in several folders.

Also, is there a way to move a photo from one folder to another.
TIA

G'day Kidoodles! You can delete photos in the Camera Roll, as you say, with humongous finger tapping re each photo. But if the photo albums were synced via iTunes or any other iCloud device like DropBox or SkyDrive etc the way to delete any photo is to first delete them in that cloud facility then re-cynic to your iPad and they will be gone.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Kidoodles

Kidoodles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The OB said:
G'day Kidoodles! You can delete photos in the Camera Roll, as you say, with humongous finger tapping re each photo. But if the photo albums were synced via iTunes or any other iCloud device like DropBox or SkyDrive etc the way to delete any photo is to first delete them in that cloud facility then re-cynic to your iPad and they will be gone.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much !

Most reactions

Latest posts