What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HI, when I web is my date and images on board r safe or I have to instal some software I love iOS and will never jail break it.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is no security or even antivirus software for iDevices. Not needed. But it is up to you to surf the web safely on networks you trust.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Network mean,connection which I m using or a site which I m surfing. By the way i m using my wifi personal connection.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Then you have no cause for concern. Mean no tension?

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iOS sandboxing is extremely secure. Because iOS is not open-sourced like Android, the only way to infect an iOS device is one that's custom made for that particular device. Meaning if you want to infect every single iOS device that's out there, you'll have to create a good 900 million (approximately the amount of iOS units to be sold from the start of the iOS branch up to today) unique viruses to infect each and every one of them, which is unlike Windows where you can create one and infect the entirety of the globe.

Or, the hacker will have to have a hardwire access to your device.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I m use IPF (log in ) then my kid min screen and he start using Facebook or surfing it's safe because both r login same time second thing it's both usage internet connective if yes it's being all programs make my network slow tks.

Most reactions

Latest posts