What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scrolling

rolly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I've got Office2 HD and can't find a way to quickly scroll to the last word. It's a lot of wrist movement to get to the bottom of a 60 page doc, any ideas?

Thanks
Rolly

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, I've got Office2 HD and can't find a way to quickly scroll to the last word. It's a lot of wrist movement to get to the bottom of a 60 page doc, any ideas?

Thanks
Rolly

Hi Rolly and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that app, but am a bit surprised it does not provide page numbers. Just thinking about this, does that app have a search facility? What if you were to put a unique word at the end of that large tract, maybe as an indicator of what it's about. Then search for that word. Vague, I knowMaybe someone familiar with that app may rescue both of us from this LOL.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
R

rolly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the welcome.

I've had another look at the programme and still can't find any way to scroll down quickly or change pages, maybe I'm just not seeing the obvious. I will put a word at the end and use that in a search though, thanks for the idea.

Rolly

Most reactions