What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen lock

sheils

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seem to be having a bit of trouble with my screen rotating. For the most part I like the screen to be vertical. But at times it will just keep swinging between landscape and vertical. When I tilt for vertical than try to work on it the screen will rotate to landscape. Don't want to lock it because I do use both types of screen.

Has anyone ever had the trouble and is there any tips for this?
Thank you

OP
sheils

sheils

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HowBoutThemPack said:
Haven't heard of this problem. Apple has always had very touchy accelerometers. You may have a bad accelerometer if it is as touchy as you sound. Typically when you set it one way, and start working on your iPad, it keeps the screen that way...IMO anyway.

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

I don't think it's that touchy. Maybe I'm inpatient. Once I start working on pad it stays still. Guess the problem is more how I tilt it together that screen the way I want

OP
sheils

sheils

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HowBoutThemPack said:
Maybe look for a Case that can prop the device multiple ways

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

Thanks. I have a beautiful cover that will let me do that. Seems now that I'm saying about this my iPad doesn't do this much.

Most reactions

Latest posts