What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

screen lock switch prompts audio icon?

carl 11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed the other day in the car that my screen was no loneger locked into landscape the way I like it. I picked it up, it rotated it and the switch was engaged.....so I flipped it to unlock, then flipped it back again and the audio 'sound' icon came up, not the lock indicator....happens all the time now...the screen will not lock and that icon comes up when I toggle the switch.

has anyone has this issue before? heard of it etc.?

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
havent read any of the notes regarding he 4.2.1 upgrade have you.

Screen Lock is now software based and the toggle switch is a "mute" button.

Lock the screen by double-pressing the Home button, then sliding your finger from left to right at the bottom frame that opens up, then select the Screen Lock button on the far left.

OP
C

carl 11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
havent read any of the notes regarding he 4.2.1 upgrade have you.

Screen Lock is now software based and the toggle switch is a "mute" button.

Lock the screen by double-pressing the Home button, then sliding your finger from left to right at the bottom frame that opens up, then select the Screen Lock button on the far left.

guilty as charged,I did not.

thank you for responding..:)

and not calling me a twit. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts