What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lock screen camera icon

Doug.ie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the lock screen, on an iPad three with I OS 7, when I tap the camera icon The lock screen jumps up at bit and then nothing happens. What is supposed to happen and does everybody else have the same experience? In iOS six on the iPad 3 when you touch this camera icon you got photos or a slideshow appearing on the lock screen. How does that happen now with iOS 7?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the lock screen, on an iPad three with I OS 7, when I tap the camera icon The lock screen jumps up at bit and then nothing happens. What is supposed to happen and does everybody else have the same experience? In iOS six on the iPad 3 when you touch this camera icon you got photos or a slideshow appearing on the lock screen. How does that happen now with iOS 7?
In iOS 7, you swipe to the top, starting where the camera is, to open the camera.

OP
D

Doug.ie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Johanna for your answer to my query. Sorry it has taken me so long to acknowledge your reply to my question but it just took me this long to find your answer.. Only because I am new to this site and am still learning how to navigate it! Thank you from Victoria BC Canada

Most reactions

Latest posts