What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scratched my new ipad using a charging dock

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any suggestions on how to Get scratches out of the back of the iPad? I bought a new charging dock and it put several scratches on the iPad near the charger opening! Help please!!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nothing to do...one you scratch AL, it's scratched. You should put a skin on it. Never let the back go uncovered if you are going to worry about scratches. iCarbons.com.

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But the scratches are close to the port for the charger. I already have a zagg on the back...

OP
applechick

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
So what? Scratches are scratches. They won't effect the port, even if the port itself is scratched.

I know you are right but the OCD in me makes it drives me crazy!

DanBarraclough04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
applechick said:
I know you are right but the OCD in me makes it drives me crazy!

I'm the same about this sort of thing, it'd drive me mad but I'm afraid there's not much you can do, sorry! Like others have said though, best thing you could do is get a new case for the back, or you could try some sort of full body screen protector (don't know if these exist) to prevent it happening again?

lasllcap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DanBarraclough04 said:
I'm the same about this sort of thing, it'd drive me mad but I'm afraid there's not much you can do, sorry! Like others have said though, best thing you could do is get a new case for the back, or you could try some sort of full body screen protector (don't know if these exist) to prevent it happening again?

Zagg makes a full body, screen back,sides. Got one coming will let all know how it works out, what the pad no longer fits in, how else it complicates things. It's only fractions of a mm thick but the tolerances are pretty tight.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check it out.

Attachments

• image-1697659175.jpg
    image-1697659175.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 396

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Easy fix. Take it out to the sidewalk and gently place it down. Then spin it.

You'll never worry about a little minor scratch again.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
XDRoX said:
Easy fix. Take it out to the sidewalk and gently place it down. Then spin it.

You'll never worry about a little minor scratch again.

Oh that's just too cheeky!

Most reactions

Latest posts