What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Adapter for my Ipad 3

varunkumars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Ipad 3. I have a dock that i use this Ipad 3 for but the dock is meant for iphone/ipod so it is doesn't charge the ipad enough. So i need an adapter to charge and take the data both. Could you guys help me find. Thanks.

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have an Ipad 3. I have a dock that i use this Ipad 3 for but the dock is meant for iphone/ipod so it is doesn't charge the ipad enough. So i need an adapter to charge and take the data both. Could you guys help me find. Thanks.

Do you mean a dock that when connected to the pc charges the iPad?

OP
V

varunkumars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean a dock that when connected to the pc charges the iPad?
Thanks for your reply.

To keep it simple i said it is a dock (which it is technically). Here is what i have in my car
MODERATOR NOTE: External link removed. Against forum rules

I tried connecting to my iPad 3 with a dock-extended cable and it worked as intended but it is charging very slow. So I need a setup with which I can charge the iPad and take music(digital only, because DSP processes the sound) from 30 pin connector. Help me. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The external link in the above post has been removed as it bears no relationship to your original post in this thread, which is concerned with charging problems. The above post points to a dash-mounted cradle to control playback of internally stored audio content and which is not capable of charging anything.
Please read the rules, (see below) particularly regarding spam.
Thank you for your consideration.
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts