What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scanner Pro: Free For A Limited Time

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep. This fabulous app by Readdle is Apple's pick of the week. As a result, this $6.99 (USD) app is free!

Here's the link to the store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scanner-pro-by-readdle/id333710667?mt=8

This is a universal app and I use it all the time to record my credit and debut card receipts. It's a very intuitive app that is easy to use and links to various cloud storage accounts (or you can send to Eveenote).

So hurry, what are you waiting for? :)

Marilyn

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks Marilyn​ - did not realize that I already had the app on my iPad (hidden on the second page in my 'Photography' folder!) - need to give it a try! Dave :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Marilyn, like Dave/giradman I too had downloaded this on someone's recommendation (yours possibly before?). Will also check it out again. That's the trouble with all the "impulse buying", you tend to forget what you got;)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

n4uau

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Every now and then there is a GOOD app for free, usually the freebies are worth every penny but this one looks good!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep. This fabulous app by Readdle is Apple's pick of the week. As a result, this $6.99 (USD) app is free! Here's the link to the store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scanner-pro-by-readdle/id333710667?mt=8 This is a universal app and I use it all the time to record my credit and debut card receipts. It's a very intuitive app that is easy to use and links to various cloud storage accounts (or you can send to Eveenote). So hurry, what are you waiting for? :) Marilyn

Yup, I missed it, it's 2.99 now lol.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

rflaum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use TinyScan and love it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts