What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBSettings look on iPad vs. iPhone

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a theme on the iPad one; Serious SBSettings. Granted the theme came with SBSsettings, but its a theme nonetheless. The iPhone picture shows the defaults view.

SBSettings started oout on the phone and was modded to fit the iPad. There will be a few coding differences. IMNSHO, the iPad version needs a bit more work, especially for aesthetics ... especially for the Notification Center). But, to me, they look normal - in that this is how SBSettings looks on both the phone and the iPad.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
Commodore

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Found the theme settings minutes after posting the original post here. :) Regarding the work needed... I think aesthetics is fine (unless you're referring to the iPhone-sized main app on the big iPad screen), but some of the settings (or their groupings/locations) are not immediately straightforward, and something could be done about some kind of a warning before a respring (I get the feeling it resprings "just in case" even if I was just wading through the menus).

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My experience is that SBSettings (in the More menu or in the tweak itself, accessed through the icon) - it will respring if you change any setting. This is even if you turn a button on and then immediately turn the same button off. SBSettings sees it as a change (it's just like Winterboard in that respect).

Again, I've never had a respring if I didn't make any changes. If this is happening to you, have you tried to uninstall and then re-install it? Respringing with no changes is not normal - so you may have a badly behaving tweak...

Marilyn

OP
Commodore

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It may have been that I turned a switch on and then immediately off again... I'll pay more attention next time.

Most reactions

Latest posts