1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iRetina+ by Ryan Petrich - SBSettings

Discussion in 'iPad Themes' started by f4780y, Jul 9, 2011.

1. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630 / 0
    Time to expand the themes section a little with our first SBSettings specific theme.

iRetina+ has been my theme of choice for a very long time due to its very clean lines and full toggle coverage! It has been regularly updated over the months since its release to include new SBSettings Toggles.

[​IMG]

The amazing thing about this theme is it the first to hook into Mobile Substrate, allowing it to be modified by you to suit your mood, and any other Winterboard theme you have installed!
    The cusomisation screen, accessed through the iPad Settings, allows you to change the colour hue, saturation, brightness, and opacity.

[​IMG]

See the small lozenge at the bottom of the settings screen? That's a real time preview of the changes you make to the sliders :D
    Simply set the desired colour mix then respring and Presto! SBSettings will look just like the preview....

[​IMG]

So that's iRetina+, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    It sure is crisp and clean! I love the purple one, Leigh.

Ya know ~

I need to say this. I have been playing with my JB for the last 2 hours and my mind is swimming ~ I have spent some money today because of you, Sir.:p

My hats off to you, Leigh, for all you do. Hour after hour after hour.
  3. iFubar

iFubar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NICE. A great looking SBSettings theme.

Thanks.