What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving web images

Larryslade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my first Ipad. 10.2 8th generation. On all my kindle tablets I can search for a famous person, click on an image and save or download it and it is easy to find in folders I created. I've had my Ipad for a week and I can't figure out how to repeat that process. I tried a Photo Storage app, Yogile, but it tells you nothing about how it works. Thanks

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In Safari, press and hold on the image until the contextual menu pops up. One of the choices is "Add to Photos." This will save it to the Library in the Photos app. From there, if you wish, you can use the Share menu (the square with the arrow at the top right corner of your Safari screen) to copy it to a folder in the Files app.

OP
L

Larryslade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last step was the problem. As I said, I'm new to IPads. I found the files app but my brother has a bunch of music stuff in one file. I managed to create a file but I can't seem to put anything in it. Thanks for the help.

Most reactions

Latest posts