What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Save passwords?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Regarding the IPad mini, is it possible to have safari remember login details?

Hi, Cutnorth! Welcome to this great community!
Go to Settings - Safari - Autofill. As far as I know, it saves user names and PW as well..

OP
C

Cutnorth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Cutnorth! Welcome to this great community!
Go to Settings - Safari - Autofill. As far as I know, it saves user names and PW as well..

Thanks Joanna, I feel silly as I was sure I'd looked carefully for obvious things like "autofill". Oh well, just goes to show.

johnbergsing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes that will work, however, I prefer a more secure solution. 1Password.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that will work, however, I prefer a more secure solution. 1Password.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I do too. I use The Vault. Good encryption and you can sync notes etc over to it for secure storage. Only one password to remember instead of many.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

johnbergsing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do too. I use The Vault. Good encryption and you can sync notes etc over to it for secure storage. Only one password to remember instead of many.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same with 1Password! Secure notes, ID info, passwords, etc., only one password to remember! Best out there IMHO!

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you have sensitive material and/or on multiple idevices, the $17.99 investment is definitely worth the price. My company gave me a download license when I first joined. Hands down makes your device feel more secure. In the end, I pitched the license and bought it for myself. I do like the password generator bit as well, gets me out of the old-school simple passwords.

Most reactions

Latest posts