What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same game on multiple idevices?

uniquename

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My girlfriends daughter just got an iPhone. Is there a way to link the games from her iPad so whichever device she uses had the same progress ? It's mainly things like fashion story if that matters.

Thanks

23hl11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
uniquename said:
My girlfriends daughter just got an iPhone. Is there a way to link the games from her iPad so whichever device she uses had the same progress ? It's mainly things like fashion story if that matters.

Thanks

I think there s,google it

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Depends on the app. Many of the social games have to logon to a server. Those should sync, since they are being played online. Read the game descriptions carefully on the app store, or visit the developer site to be sure.

Other games sometimes have GameCenter support, which will track your progress. I'm not sure if it will sync it though. You'd need to load GameCenter for ti to work.

Most reactions

Latest posts