What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other games the same as......

MajorShads

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Erm I am a City of Wonder nut and I want to know if there are any other games the same as City of Wonder, ie without energy (I usually lose interest after awhile as it takes far too long to progress) also I am not a massive online player and do not like to chat in game, I don't see the point in playing a game and then stop to chat whilst still playing, if I want to chat I would use MSN on my laptop lol) not that I do that anymore since having met my wife on there about 3 years ago!! Sorry to digress.

I have no objection to needing friends within a game, just not ones that have the chat included.

And finally the games have to be free, as I do not have money to spend anymore as I am already in debt and that is not me.

Hope you might be able to recommend some good ones.

Many thanks and hope to maybe seeing some of you when playing the games.

I like mostly building/strategy (with a war element involved) type games. I also like to be able to play the actual war parts too, unlike in City of Wonder.

Kind regards

MajorShads

Most reactions

Latest posts