What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Rumors] Convincing Apple iPad Mini Pics Leak Just Before Announcement Tomorrow

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
ipad_mini_mockup_hand_front.jpeg

While most of us already know that Apple will most likely be launching the iPhone 5 tomorrow (September 12th), that hasn't stopped the rumors that the iPad Mini will be announced too. Other rumors have suggested that the iPad Mini will be launched at a separate Apple press event later on. Regardless of whether we will actually see the device tomorrow or later, some new pics have leaked, and if they are fake, then they are very good ones.

ipad_mini_mockup_hand_back.jpeg

Interestingly, these pics showed up on a French website, which claims that the original post for these pics was found on a Chinese blog. However, that thread either has been taken down, or never really existed. The pics look really good, and seem to confirm previous rumors that the iPad Mini might be slightly larger than the typical 7-inch tablet size.

What do you guys think?

Source: VentureBeat

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Meh until the actual product is released I'll consider everything said and shown as rumors.

gma2wjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any "NEW" rumores about when the mini might be annoused, released or whatever you want to call it?????

I want to see it in real life ,so I can decide IF I want it or IPAD#3.....already have IPhone5 on order at Apple store

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
gma2wjj said:
Is there any "NEW" rumores about when the mini might be annoused, released or whatever you want to call it?????

I want to see it in real life ,so I can decide IF I want it or IPAD#3.....already have IPhone5 on order at Apple store

Word is still that it will be announced in October. I'm waiting too.

Most reactions

Latest posts