1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

[Rumor] iPad Mini 2 Pics Found With Fingerprint Scanner and Gold Coloring

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by dgstorm, Sep 27, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    [​IMG]

For now we are going to categorize this golden story as a rumor, but it looks very solid (pun intended). Some snapshots of the new iPad Mini 2 just showed up online today and they come sporting a couple of iPhone 5S inspired features: a gold coloring and a fingerprint scanner. Of course, as with all pics found on the web, these could easily be faked. Still, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think Apple would bring this tech to their new iPad lineup as well as their phones.

[​IMG]

The golden colored aesthetics really suit the Apple tablet. Most of the rumors point to a launch window of October to November for the next generation iPads. We can't wait to get our hands on these devices and will bring you guys every juicy detail we find right up to the final launch.

Source: PhoneArena
  2. Drew wal

Drew wal iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    Like :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf
  3. Beryl

Beryl iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'd love a retina Mini with TouchID in gold, please. My gold 5S has left me hungry to upgrade my iPad 3.

Not sure I want a gold full-sized iPad though. I prefer the black faceplate when watching videos but I'll take it space gray if they don't make a black and gold model -- my preference.