[Rumor] Apple's iPhone 5S and Next iPads Launching Sept. 10; iPhone 5C Coming October

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by dgstorm, Aug 13, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    [​IMG]

You always know when it's getting close to a big Apple event. That's because all the rumors start flying like a swarm of gnats in the summer heat. This newest rumor both confirms and contradicts parts of reports from earlier. According to this latest intel, Apple will be officially launching the iPhone 5S AND the next iPad & iPad Mini at the same time on September 10th. This flies in the face of previous rumors suggesting only an iPhone launch on that date.

However, that's not all the info this intel brings along for the ride. Apparently, the previous rumor suggesting the iPhone 5C will not come until October has secondary corroboration from this story. Here's a quote with the details,

Which rumor do you guys think will turn out to be be true?

Source: PhoneArena
  2. AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
    Ratings:
    +600 / 0
    The refresh iPhone, mini and full size tablets seems about right. Still skeptical about a discount iPhone simply because it would cannibalize iPhone 4 & 4S sales.
    But anything is possible under Tim Cook.
    The coolest Apple spec of late is a 13 inch tablet. That turns my head and I would immediately go there.

Must admit I felt a tremor today when Carl Icahn revealed his 'large' position in Apple.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100952123

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  3. tlbaker

tlbaker iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    Not buying anything and I am fine with that ;). Unless I sell something first.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF