What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rotation Lock Stuck

pmt008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I said, I did all the settings stuff previously mentioned in this thread. The switch is set to volume. The double click of the home button menu setting for rotation is unlocked. I have set it to be on, turned it off and then turned it back on and unlocked it and it's not worked. I have even tried the tapping method, but still no joy.

codie261

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
There are 2 ways you can lock the rotation. Do you have the switch on the side set to rotation lock or mute? You can check this in Settings > General. If set to rotation did you accidentally hit the switch?

Next if you bring up the task switcher and slide it to the right, you may have the rotation lock control on the left hand side (if the switch is set to mute). Did you accidently hit that?

Those are the 2 things to check if it happens again...

Hope that helped.

The second solution fixed this issue for me. Thanks for contributing to others!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
codie261 said:
The second solution fixed this issue for me. Thanks for contributing to others! dde0a

You are very welcome. Glad you got your problem solved! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts