1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Rock Vegas golden wings at friends

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by 2Vegas, Jul 23, 2011.

1. 2Vegas

2Vegas iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    On the rock Vegas game... What are the golden wings i see at my friends' cities? I accidentally touched one trying to get a closer look and i think it cashed. Did i then cash for my friend or did i steal? Sorry if i did :)

Thx in advance for explaining.
  2. bighamster

bighamster iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's free money, that's what! Keep going to your friends maps and collect away. Probably get about ten and then they go away, but just for a day. Also grab the barrel in the water.

Attached Files:

3. Shynsasy

Shynsasy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I'm very upset with this game. I don't feel that they should have the same "Top Players" list for all the people with the older version that could buy as many Cleopactra Resturants as they want. Of course they are going to be able to get the best things that you can buy with coins. I hope the makers of this game can read this and fix the problem. I personally am very turned off. I don't know how you can just change rules in the middle of a game. I guess they are getting too greedy. They want people to use real money to buy what they were giving away before. It's just not right. Everyone should write to them and boycott the game until they fix it. If you agree with me please post this in other forums. Thanks