What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was this a rightful ban from GameInsight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero_sarah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was recently banned from entering the social side of Rock the Vegas due to 'using exploits'. However, in the past week, the game had been giving me premium free gold coins every time I played and so I used them! Why wouldn't I? I had not hacked/jailbroken/tampered or performed any other form of cheating to get these. Quite literally the game was giving them to me!!! Ultimately I got banned and found I could no longer see, add or communicate with friends within the game.
So I emailed GameInsight and every response I got was for 'using exploits', 'using exploits', 'using exploits'... I am profoundly unhappy by their response. How else would I use my original coins without using free ones given to me? The game was giving them freely because of their fault, not mine, yet I get banned?
Please help!!!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to assist you. We are a private forum of iPad enthusiasts who gather to share stories and experiences about the iPad. We have no ties with Apple or any of the game developers; we have no "pull" or influence on developer decisions.

All I can suggest is to try again with the game developer and see if you can get them to understand the situation and change their minds.

As there is no way we can help, I will close this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts