What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

revmkjr

OP
M
Reaction score
Thank you...I still have 3.22 and I attempt to down load and await the 88 min...and just after download at the insall moment it falters and asks if I want to down load the new version?
Thanks, Mark

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You need a solid internet connection and uninterrupted time for the upgrade. After it successfully downloads to the computer, it should ask you, again, if you want to upgrade the iPad.

Before you do the actual update you want to be sure you did a backup.

Once you start the update you do not want any interruptions, so make sure your computer is plugged into power (if you were using a laptop) and your iPad has plenty of charge, 50% at the minimum, I'd say.

If for some reason the iPad does not complete it's upgrade you'll have to restore it and try again. That is why you really want that backup.

Most reactions

Latest posts