What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clean start??? iPad 4

reevesjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I won't go into ALL of the details. Is there a way I can reset everyting to the factory defaults and start over with new passwords etc??
Brand new..version 4...latest 6.1.3 software.

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simply go to Settings> Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. If you have a pass code, enter it and it should work.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I won't go into ALL of the details. Is there a way I can reset everyting to the factory defaults and start over with new passwords etc??
Brand new..version 4...latest 6.1.3 software.

Welcome to the forum reevesjo.

Please advise how you get on with the suggested course of action. If you need further help, there is someone here willing to help.

Cheers

Richard

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

reevesjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It worked!!

Simply go to Settings> Reset > Erase all Content and Settings. If you have a pass code, enter it and it should work.

Thanks, it worked. Wife just bought a new iPad and we were having trouble with Apple ID's and passwords. We could not find as easy way to identify or change them. A FRESH start seemed like the best solution. So, that's what we did. Probably more questions later. Thanks again.
Joe

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, it worked. Wife just bought a new iPad and we were having trouble with Apple ID's and passwords. We could not find as easy way to identify or change them. A FRESH start seemed like the best solution. So, that's what we did. Probably more questions later. Thanks again.
Joe

Glad to know it worked :)

Most reactions

Latest posts