What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reveal Forum Home page

anonbeep

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weymouth Dorset England where the Sailing Olympics
Hi Guys, please see pic. That is if I hav dun this rite, How do I get this/these pages up on connect without going to someone's message and pressing on a blue line of address info, it is a nuisance having to go thro pages to get it and cld I make it a home page to come up when I log in, Beepsy

Attachments

• image-2649794684.jpg
    image-2649794684.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 341

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all: there's a free app which makes it easier navigating through iPF, and a great tutorial, which you will find with this link:
http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

Second:
In website view (on the website), when you're logged in, you'll find "My Posts " above your user name:

image-1534023718.jpg

In "My Posts", tap "My Posts", and you're directed to this view (this is my account):

image-3342407716.jpg

Tap one of the posts you're looking for, and you're directed to that post and thread:
image-3355788618.jpg

Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts