1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Reveal Forum Home page

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Help and Info' started by anonbeep, Oct 1, 2013.

1. anonbeep

anonbeep iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Weymouth Dorset England where the Sailing Olympics
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Guys, please see pic. That is if I hav dun this rite, How do I get this/these pages up on connect without going to someone's message and pressing on a blue line of address info, it is a nuisance having to go thro pages to get it and cld I make it a home page to come up when I log in, Beepsy

Attached Files:

2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,870 / 1
    First of all: there's a free app which makes it easier navigating through iPF, and a great tutorial, which you will find with this link:
    http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

Second:
    In website view (on the website), when you're logged in, you'll find "My Posts " above your user name:

image-1534023718.jpg

In "My Posts", tap "My Posts", and you're directed to this view (this is my account):

image-3342407716.jpg

Tap one of the posts you're looking for, and you're directed to that post and thread:
    image-3355788618.jpg

Hope that helps.
    • Like Like x 1