What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoring "toolbar"

sophiemilosevski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 3 year old seems to be smarter than me using this iPad. She has mysteriously "deleted the bottom toolbar and I can't seem to restore it. She's also created folder and stuffed apps in them which I want to put back on the regular screens. Can anyone help tell me how to restore the regular settings without deleting any apps? Tanks for helping this oblivious mom!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sophiemilosevski said:
My 3 year old seems to be smarter than me using this iPad. She has mysteriously "deleted the bottom toolbar and I can't seem to restore it. She's also created folder and stuffed apps in them which I want to put back on the regular screens. Can anyone help tell me how to restore the regular settings without deleting any apps? Tanks for helping this oblivious mom!

Try going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings. This will restore all settings to factory default, without deleting any data.
You will have to manually remove the apps from the folders. Open a folder and tap and hold an app until they all begin to jiggle. Place your finger on an app and drag it out of the folder, repeat until the folder is empty.

Most reactions

Latest posts