1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Restoring iPad 2 to 4.3.3 throws error at 99%

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by xbriansg36x, Aug 2, 2011.

1. xbriansg36x

xbriansg36x iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried to restore my 4.3.3 but that was a no go. Now I'm on 4.3.5 and trying to downgrade. I put the ipad into DFU mode, then I ran TU in the background with TSS on, and requested the shsh from cydia. I opened up ports 80 and 443. Then ran itunes restore. It got to about 99% and threw me error 1013. Am I doing something wrong cause this is really starting to piss me off. :mad:
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,751 / 0
    A lot of people were having this same issue. Turns out there was a problem with Tiny Umbrella. It has just been updated to version 5.00.08. Is that the version you have?

If no, get that version and try again. A lot of people have had success now that TU is updated.

If you are already using it, let us know and we'll try something else.

Marilyn
  3. xbriansg36x

xbriansg36x iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes I am running the new version. is it because i changed the host file to cydias ip instead of apples maybe? I really dont get why it is giving me such a problem.
  4. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +634 / 0