What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reset Gen 4. Set up issues with phone number.

OP
P

parmour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best of luck.
I went online. I think they are going to help me change the trusted phone number to my current number so I can finish the reset and restore my account info. I have to wait till Dec for them to call me about it. I will update this post when they do to let all of you know how it turned out.

OP
P

parmour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best of luck.
I got my text from Apple tonight and it allowed me to change the trusted phone number. I was able to get on the I-Pad and restore the account. Had to go online to make several of the changes. It is pretty much as it was before all this started so I am good with it. Thanks to all of you for your help!! Could not have done it without you. Especially twerppoet.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I got my text from Apple tonight and it allowed me to change the trusted phone number. I was able to get on the I-Pad and restore the account. Had to go online to make several of the changes. It is pretty much as it was before all this started so I am good with it. Thanks to all of you for your help!! Could not have done it without you. Especially twerppoet.
Great news! Thanks for letting us know.

Most reactions

Latest posts