What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing iPad from Yoobao Slim case?

Ravynmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the Yoobao Slim case. Looked like a great case.

However I can't get my iPad out of this case once it is clipped in. It's insane how tight this case is.

Anyone that has this case have any suggestions before I get out my Dremel?

Angela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there!

Did you manage to safely remove it?

What is the trick?

Did the plastic corners scuff the aluminum edges of your iPad?

Just got a yoobao case but i am chicken to use it...

OP
R

Ravynmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There really was no trick. I discovered a piece of paper in the case that just says to pry it apart from the middle edge.

However it takes a scary amount of force to get it apart. This case ended up breaking while I tried to remove the iPad. So I had to return it for a refund. And I want to say a big thanks to Bear Motion Tech on Amazon. Not only did they refund the item, they refunded the shipping and even gave me a pre-paid return label.

So I wouldn't recommend this case to anyone. But at least the seller was really nice.

Angela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow- sorry to hear that.

What model yoobao was it?

How were the corners of your iPad when you finally got it off?

OP
R

Ravynmagi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's this one...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042J6AC2]Amazon.com: Yoobao Leather Protective FLIP Case Cover with Kickstand For Apple iPad: Electronics[/ame]

Surprisingly and to my relief it didn't scratch or leave any marks on the corners of the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts