What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool iPad case, V1&V2&V3

facky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Decided to organize the OP with all the different versions of the Yoobao case available. Hope this clears up the confusion between the cases.

V1 (Original Yoobao Case)

This is the original Yoobao case known as V1. This case has no flap to hold the iPad in place. Many users reported that the iPad would slide out of the case very easily. This case should be avoided and make sure that ebay sellers are not selling you V1.
1271903783544_hz_myalibaba_web13_668.jpg

1271903774663_hz_myalibaba_web11_826.jpg

1271903774598_hz_myalibaba_web11_825.jpg

1271903774724_hz_myalibaba_web11_827.jpg

V2 Type A

This case is very similar to the original case however it has the big added feature of a flap that tucks under the iPad to hold it in place. This is similar to the Apple iPad case. This case is recommended.
4667426171_92f42a5c7e_b.jpg

4668050062_dd9b0438ba_b.jpg

4667426943_324641bf0b_b.jpg

4667426619_d1c8d436fd_b.jpg

V2 Type B (Also known as V3)

This case is also sometimes called a revision 3 case but Yoobao listed it as "type B". It is similar to the original case and V2 type A however according to Yoobao it has two elastic cloth straps holding the iPad in place. Most users seem to prefer the security of the V2 type A case over this one.

ViewImage.aspx

ViewImage.aspx

ViewImage.aspx

ViewImage.aspx

Last edited:

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a case very similar to this and ended up getting rid of it and buying the official Apple case. The reason is the amount of bezel this thing covers. The ipad tends to shift in the case and sometimes parts of the screen aren't clearly visible. This also causes an issue if you are needing to touch the corners of the ipad screen. I would definitely recommend something that doesn't cover the entire bezel. Just my two cents.

idigfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't like this kind of case. The stand is not good.... Easy to fall

OP
F

facky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a case very similar to this and ended up getting rid of it and buying the official Apple case. The reason is the amount of bezel this thing covers. The ipad tends to shift in the case and sometimes parts of the screen aren't clearly visible. This also causes an issue if you are needing to touch the corners of the ipad screen. I would definitely recommend something that doesn't cover the entire bezel. Just my two cents.
The version 3 case fits well . link of yoobao case on youtube: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgHCV1bzJqY]YouTube - Yoobao Apple iPad Case Review[/ame] .

iTechboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks for the review- I think I'll go for the official Apple case instead
The pictures of the V1, V2 cases are nice looking but they don't look sturdy enough. I need something really secure so my iPad will fit snugly in place!

Most reactions

Latest posts