What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminder app??

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An app that I can put in a specific day and time and it will send me a notification? Is there such an app? Thanks.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've tried using the calendar app.

you can set the alarm. and it will notify you, that is if your ipad is turned on

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, I'm disappointed in the complete lack of a timer app. I really want my iPad to be like my iPod touch and iPhone where I can set a countdown timer.

Knightskid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reminder on iPad i have not yet use before, but for iPhone, I am using SnooziCal, it is very useful.

Thomasp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes the reminder which is defaulted on your home page can be set to a date and time.
When you type in your reminder tap on the ' i ' icon and it allows you then to specify all sorts, date, time, priority, repeat reminder etc etc

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Old thread. It predates the existence of both the Reminders app and the inclusion of the Clock app on the iPad.

But you're answer is 100% correct. :)

Also now true, the Calendar app sends notifications even if the iPad is off, and the Clock app and it's timer are now on the iPad. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts