What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reliance Mobile iPad speed Test

virendrak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to me Reliance Mobile is offering a pretty descent speed on my iPad. I recorded a sped of 5.7mbps which was something i hadn't experience before on any other network. Check it out it's amazing. Did anyone get more than this?

Attachments

• IMG-20101123-00011.jpg
    IMG-20101123-00011.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 1,165

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to me Reliance Mobile is offering a pretty descent speed on my iPad. I recorded a sped of 5.7mbps which was something i hadn't experience before on any other network. Check it out it's amazing. Did anyone get more than this?

Wow this is a pretty big fail on your part... in your other post on this in the same username (fail) you said "someone verify this?" and in this one you said you got it. same pic, same username. FAIL Fail FAIL!!! and its not hard to make the wifi symbol not show up when youre on wifi, especially with photoshop on a blurry as hell picture

spgary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt this. Ping won't be 284ms at 5.7mbps should be much lower.

OP
V

virendrak

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wow this is a pretty big fail on your part... in your other post on this in the same username (fail) you said "someone verify this?" and in this one you said you got it. same pic, same username. FAIL Fail FAIL!!! and its not hard to make the wifi symbol not show up when youre on wifi, especially with photoshop on a blurry as hell picture

Dude why do you need a wi-fi logo when you are on 3G. And yea i agree the picture is quite low on resolution bt couldn't help it. I use a iPhone 3G and it's camera sucks!!

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score

You're getting that speed via 3G?

silentskylover

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What Is the APN settings for reliance

silentskylover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
APN Settings for Reliance

Kindly Forward me the Ipad APN settings for using reliance 3g

vispydoc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Working Reliance 3G APN is RCOMNET followed by a reboot. I just set it up 5 mins ago.

ywnmmsb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The upload speed really sucks.....This will be good for downloads but for browsing it will suck. I have been using MTNL 3G in mumbai & I am getting an avg of 1.5-2 mbps download & 1 mbps upload.

Most reactions

Latest posts