1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Reliance 3G micro sim for iPad not working

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by msc, Sep 21, 2011.

1. msc

msc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello. I have picked up Reliance Micro Sim a forte night ago for my iPad. This ones an additional one to the BSNL micro sim which has been working perfectly well from the day one of installation 7 months ago.
    However, the Reliance sim as failed to activate. Initially the message "No Sim card inserted" used to appear. Customer service asked me to purchase One more Sim to eliminate sim issues. I did that and now I have the Reliance signals showing Ok but cannot open any site. No browsing possible. The iPad shows a message now and then "44'H:ME Error". When I replace this sim with BSNL all is well.
    Can anyone Help please, since the customer service of Reliance has given up!
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0