What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reading ipad Magazines on a PC

Doug49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I have subscribed to some magazines on my iPad. Syncing seems to back these up to my PC.

Is there software that will allow me to view these magazines on my PC? My PC has very large screens, and my eyesight is failing.

Regards
Doug
:confused:

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Doug49.
First, where did you get your magazines? What format are they in?

With Zinio you install the free reading app both on the iPad and your computer and your subscribed magazines are downloaded to both devices without a need to sync between them.

iPad apps are easy on the eyes and when the need comes, pinch zoom allows easy resizing and placing in the page being read.

OP
D

Doug49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, one of them is Time magazine. It is downloaded to my iPad, so I don't know what format it is in. How do I know?

I appreciate any help

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, one of them is Time magazine. It is downloaded to my iPad, so I don't know what format it is in. How do I know?

I appreciate any help
If it's from their app it's probably a PDF but I'm not sure. Try opening them with Acrobat to see.

You should probably contact them to see about that. Their contact should be within the app or the AppStore.

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
If you use Zinio to get your magazines you can view on all your devices.

iPhone, iPad and PC.

John

Zinioviews.JPG

Most reactions

Latest posts