What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radioshack Condition Madness

josun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silent Assassin said:
... I walked past the counter and showed him the order for $3.29 SHIPPED..

the idiot says... 'but you have to wait on that one!'...

REALLY!! So you're charging me $17 EXTRA dollars for 'convenience'... BITE ME JERK!

Hahaha. I got a kick out of that one.

SporkLover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would it have been possible to buy the bundle and then individually return the other items?

If they ring them up separately, what's to stop you from doing that?

Paky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was first in line and got a 32gb, black 3g ipad2 for Vzn. Got home took it out of the box and it was a 32gb, black 3g ipad2 for AT&T. Took it back. They did not force any bundles on me although they were aggressively running through all the ipad accessories. They still had three wifi only units left at 3pm today.
Paky

Captfx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you need a $3.00 cable that Radio Shack sells for $20.00 you politely pay the $20 order the cable from Amazon or Newegg. When the cable arrives in the mail you return the cable to "The Shack". Save your receipt, pay cash. I've done it before.

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think you should report to apple as they strongly discourage this:(

Most reactions

Latest posts