What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race prize spin bug

Zannia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen a few people complain about the recently added race tracks, specifically claiming that when they spin the wheel for their prize, it bugs and they have to restart the app.

Can anyone confirm that this is in fact a functioning workaround?:

-- Start it spinning again --

Apparantly, the spinning animation stops dead before the wheel has come to a full stop, and just sits there, but I've been able to get it to finish the spin by sliding on the wheel one more time.

So, if you're getting the "bug", could you try this and let me know if this is just me, or if it is a valid workaround?

Reaction score
Zannia said:
I've seen a few people complain about the recently added race tracks, specifically claiming that when they spin the wheel for their prize, it bugs and they have to restart the app.

Can anyone confirm that this is in fact a functioning workaround?:

-- Start it spinning again --

Apparantly, the spinning animation stops dead before the wheel has come to a full stop, and just sits there, but I've been able to get it to finish the spin by sliding on the wheel one more time.

So, if you're getting the "bug", could you try this and let me know if this is just me, or if it is a valid workaround?

I have problems sometimes at work and I think it is wifi interference. It spins a bit eradicaly.

Most reactions

Latest posts