What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions: GoodReader App

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone direct me to where I can submit some questions about some changed behavior in this app. I have been using it to highlight some imported material. Very recently I noticed when highlighting, the highlight covers a line and a half instead of a single line. Underscoring appears at the top of the next line instead of under the text you are trying to underscore. The same magazine (material) highlighted and underscored correctly in earlier articles in the identically same material.

If no one has an explanation, perhaps I can be directed somewhere where this question can be addressed.

Jerry

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
goodiware.com :: support

There is also a switch in settings to allow you to go back to the earlier version of Goodreader if this one doesn't work for yiu. You cwn check some of those things on the Goodreader site.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts