What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about jailbreaking and iTunes version

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading through old posts, trying to get caught up on iPad facts and fallacies, I came across this post in which TaSMaNiaC says "I'm sure they'll use iTunes 9.2 which means I won't be able to use Spirit to jailbreak it again"

I use iTunes 9.2.061 and I used Spirit (not sure of the version) to jailbreak my iPad and iPod Touch. Both seem to work fine, a couple little wobbles with the iPad but I am really trying lots of different things on it.

Is there an issue I should be aware of with the combo of iTunes ver 9.2.x and Spirit?

Thanks,
R Sava

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Yes, using spirit to jailbreak an iPad with iTunes 9.2 normally dosnt work and makes the iPad continually just reboot. You would then have to try and get it to stop rebooting and restore the iPad.

I guess your just lucky it worked.

Most reactions

Latest posts